Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

It's that time of year again and the question is asked...What are you thankful for?  I read something today that has struck me silent. (that is hard to do at times)
Here it is: What if God blessed you today with only the things you thanked Him for yesterday?
Did you just swallow a lump out of your throat too? 
Having a grateful heart allows no room for complaints or sorrow.  I want to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving and I have a request from you.  Please, Please pray for my sister in Christ Kasey Van Norman.  She is going through chemo and keeping a video diary and writing on her blog about her experience.  I've loved her blog for a long while now and she is such an inspiration to me and I'm sure she would be to you as well.  Check it out by clicking on her name above.  She has had me laughing and crying and I just want to lift her up to Him and I know He's using her for His glory. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?

Share it